Pollokshields Heritage Heritage Trail Two 
28 Laurieston House
516 Shield Road and Caroy, 302 Albert Drive 

Blonde sandstone semi-villa with corner tower built 1882. The first resident was Dr Robert Pollok MB, CM, FFP, SG who had consulting rooms at 126 Gloucester Street, Kingston. He was a founding member of the Southern Medical Club and president of the Southern Medical Society. Three stained glass memorial windows to Robert Pollok, erected by his sisters, can be seen at Pollokshields Church of Scotland.