Pollokshields Heritage Heritage Trail Two 
23 Overdale "C(s)" listed
10 Leslie Road 

Deep bracketed eaves lend filigree to this handsome villa of 1877 while pediments are full of ornamental scrolls. Incised ornament of square columns of porch shows Thomsonesque influence. The first proprietor was James Service of Service & Bilsland, measurers, 243 St Vincent Street. From 1880 it became the residence of successive Church of Scotland ministers.