Pollokshields Heritage Heritage Trail Two 
9 Titwood Bowling Club Pavilion "C(s)" Listed

Matheran 

This Arts & Crafts style pavilion was built in 1890 by the architects Clarke & Bell. Its conical roof oversails the geometrically-patterned half-timber rendered walls with their deep brick base course. The composition culminates in a large bow window overlooking the greens. In 1949 the original office bearer and Honorary President Sir John Stirling Maxwell granted the club permission to incorporate his personal crest and motto into the club’s badge.