Pollokshields Heritage Heritage Trail Two 
6 Titwood Tennis Club Pavilion "C(s)" Listed
Glencairn Drive

Inchgarvie/Woodmailing 

Titwood Tennis Club and its bowling club neighbour opened on 28th May 1890 originally with shared facilities. The tennis club members commissioned a separate pavilion from Robert Walker and Thomas Ramsay in 1913. The clubhouse, with timber railed verandah and pyramidal roof, was opened by nearby resident Lady Weir whose husband was a member.