Pollokshields Heritage Heritage Trail Two 

5 Clydesdale Cricket Ground and Pavilion
Beaton Road

WaverleyClydesdale Cricket Club was formed in 1848 by Archibald Campbell of Hawick through the merger of two existing clubs, Thistle and Wallacegrove. It is the oldest cricket club in the West of Scotland. Originally located at Kinning Park the club officially opened its present grounds and pavilion at Titwood on 30th April 1904. The pavilion, with clock tower, was designed and built by club members H E Clifford and John Muirhead.